• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Jonsereds 52, 52E and 49sp recoil cover and 2 new NOS flywheel fans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
IMG_4394.JPG IMG_4395.JPG IMG_4397.JPG IMG_4396.JPG

I have been digging in my stash of parts/stuff that I don't need right now, but will regret selling later!!

I have not one, but two perfect, NOS OEM flywheel fans to fit the Jonsereds 52 and 52E saws. Don't trust your cracked fan or a used fan that may crack antime... these have been stored in climate controlled room for a LONG time...

Now asking $50 OBO shipped to Con USA for each fan.

Also, I have a brand new, NOS recoil cover that fits the 49sp, 50, 51, 52, and 52E saws.

If your cover is busted or just ugly, replace it with this one.

How about $30 OBO shipped to Con USA?

Please feel free to make offers, I won't be offended.

View attachment 554598 View attachment 554599 View attachment 554600 View attachment 554601

I have been digging in my stash of parts/stuff that I don't need right now, but will regret selling later!!

I have not one, but two perfect, NOS OEM flywheel fans to fit the Jonsereds 52 and 52E saws. Don't trust your cracked fan or a used fan that may crack antime... these have been stored in climate controlled room for a LONG time...

Now asking $50 OBO shipped to Con USA for each fan.

Also, I have a brand new, NOS recoil cover that fits the 49sp, 50, 51, 52, and 52E saws.

If your cover is busted or just ugly, replace it with this one.

How about $30 OBO shipped to Con USA?

Please feel free to make offers, I won't be offended.

Back