NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has gone damn near 2 pages without so much as a whisper of an ass beating

John: Birthday's over sweetheart, you better just keep that helmet on full time

Cody: You think you're pretty damn fancy, going to Silverwood and whatnot, I'm gonna be waiting to pounce like Chuck Norris in the back of your Yota

Jameson: I'ma put a rx burn on yer topknot

Nate: I'm gonna be pretty nice until after you port my 66, then I'm going beast-mode

Will: I'm digging up Teddy Roosevelt and Black Jack Pershing, we're gonna move the border north and annex your ass

That is All

Hackin on me is one thing, but you brought the Tarzota into this! Now, I'm definitely gonna stomp a mudhole in the middle of you, and stomp it dry by god!

Oh man, am I gonna have to break this here skirmish up with another picture of my awesome endurocross obstacle? :msp_biggrin:
ec4002.jpg

dude, that ballerific, and also, I posted this in the Libby days thread, but if ye be in the axe throwin comp. this weekend can I borrow yer Tommyhawk, in leiu of an ass beating of course :msp_biggrin:

Keep it coming with the hack'n fellas, I've literally been laughing out loud. . . I needed it. :msp_thumbup:

BTW, y'all are more worthless than chicken crap on a pump handle (vintage: my dad)

Keep it coming with the hack'n fellas, I've literally been laughing out loud. . . I needed it. :msp_thumbup:

BTW, y'all are more worthless than chicken crap on a pump handle (vintage: my dad)

:ices_rofl:

By god! I was feelin bad fer ya, with your kid hurt and all, but by god Ima gonna have to open up on you too...and Jake, I'll whoop yer ass so hard you'll have to clear yer throat to fart.
, and hell I may as well just whoop ol John's ass too since taint his birthday no more. Now all ya'll northern Montany'ns just line up thar cuz there's fixn to be an all day, good ol country ass whoopin!

:ices_rofl:

By god! I was feelin bad fer ya, with your kid hurt and all, but by god Ima gonna have to open up on you too...and Jake, I'll whoop yer ass so hard you'll have to clear yer throat to fart.
, and hell I may as well just whoop ol John's ass too since taint his birthday no more. Now all ya'll northern Montany'ns just line up thar cuz there's fixn to be an all day, good ol country ass whoopin!

I aint skeered o no stankin, dirt foot, Missoula hippie, so you jest grab yer number and take a seat, Sonny Jim

Yup. We had two days of sun here. Today is a dark, dismal day. I need to make some coffee and mosey out to the shop and try to be productive. No bear chasing today. ;)

You guys behave in Libby. I don't know if they have a big enough jail for all of you!

Remember us Warshingtonians show up together while ya'll Montuckians get lost! If she does kick ya she will have back up! Lol!:hmm3grin2orange:

Back