ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Oregon Cascades GTG Sept 21,22,23

OREGONLOGGER

OREGONLOGGER

ArboristSite Guru
Over 100 acres in the Cascade mountains with breathtaking views of the Cascades with over 130 cords of fresh huge Fur and Ponderosa full trees. Plenty of camping for all and for those of you flying in Redmond airport is 45 minutes away..sorry there is no shuttle to the GTG so a rent a car will need to be had. Competition BBQ will be provided to all guests also a keg of Oregon ale for Sat night. Lots of rivers and lakes minutes away to take a break and put a line in for some huge trout or for a swim after a day running saws. I did post this in the GTG thread in the Stickeys

Directions will be provided to all guests at a later date so please RSVP

Many Thanks
Cascade Saw

Dates Sept 21,22,23

Farley9n

Farley9n

ArboristSite Guru
Maybe a Chance

Hi Terry! It's a possibility that "T" & I can make it. He and Shannon have been talking about getting me out of here for a break & your GTG is what they had in mind! IT'S COOL WITH ME!!!!!..........Keep you posted,.....Bob

leeha

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
Terry, I'd be there in a heart beat if it were a tad closer.
I'd love to someday visit the PNW and meet all you fine
folks out there. I'm sure the GTG will be a big hit.

Lee

slowp

slowp

Tree Freak
I think I can make it. I hope there will be fresh huckleberries by then.

Randymac, maybe it will STOP raining by then.....:msp_wink:

RandyMac

RandyMac

Stiff Member
I think I can make it. I hope there will be fresh huckleberries by then.

Randymac, maybe it will STOP raining by then.....:msp_wink:

We have gone an entire week without rain, I'm not saying it was sunny and nice though.
We get one of two weather patterns, either fog or fairweather gales.
Right now it is sunny, 57 degrees with a 30 knot wind from the NW and gusts in the 40s.
Not a day to carry plywood around.

MacLaren

MacLaren

Addicted to ArboristSite
We have gone an entire week without rain, I'm not saying it was sunny and nice though.
We get one of two weather patterns, either fog or fairweather gales.
Right now it is sunny, 57 degrees with a 30 knot wind from the NW and gusts in the 40s.
Not a day to carry plywood around.

Lol, I'd say not.

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
Hi Terry! It's a possibility that "T" & I can make it. He and Shannon have been talking about getting me out of here for a break & your GTG is what they had in mind! IT'S COOL WITH ME!!!!!..........Keep you posted,.....Bob

If you're going, I'm going. That way there will be somebody there older than me. :)

procarbine2k1

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
No way Ill make it, but would love to head out west for a gtg on of these days. I would love to see Oregon, Washington, etc., and some of the conifers we just dont have back this way. Hope you guys have a blast!

Farley9n

Farley9n

ArboristSite Guru
Keeping gologit Young!

Seems like I am going! Hope you have....... SENIOR PARKING..... ;) I haven't been out to the saw barn since our last GTG but I think I can scramble together a dozen or so runners from the piles! I do plan on bringing two WILDTHINGS, (liteweight saws for us older folk to play with) so if anyone else can "Man Up" and bring one we can have some race fun!
I'm really looking forward to seeing our PNW GTG friends. It's been a long year.........Bob

slowp

slowp

Tree Freak
The place is LaPine which is on highway 97, just south of Bend a bit.

Farley9N, we'll all be glad to see YOU too. I will have huckleberry pie along.
I will start my berry scouting soon.

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
Seems like I am going! Hope you have....... SENIOR PARKING..... ;) I haven't been out to the saw barn since our last GTG but I think I can scramble together a dozen or so runners from the piles! I do plan on bringing two WILDTHINGS, (liteweight saws for us older folk to play with) so if anyone else can "Man Up" and bring one we can have some race fun!
I'm really looking forward to seeing our PNW GTG friends. It's been a long year.........Bob

Looking forward to it. You still got that slippery-tire tailblock Ford?

paccity

paccity

Addicted to ArboristSite