• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pending Husqvarna 555

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchbastard

Echo fan and take soooo much heat because of it
Reaction score
image.jpeg Looking to trade my brand new unused never been in wood husqvarna 555 for a stihl pro saw before I end up using this husky. I like the husky just seeing if anyone is looking to get rid of a nice stihl for a nice husqvarna. If not it's no problem this is a great feeling saw. Just seeing what could come about before I start using this for work!!! Thanks.

Nice looking saw. What model Stihl might you be interested in? I have a very low hour 261C I may be interested in trading.

Do you have any pictures of the stihl. This husky is brand new and I at least want to trade for something in great shape

Just want to say that while FB is kind of a newbie to AS, he is a good guy. While in the end some logistics kept us from making a trade he was excellent to work with.

So anyone thinking of working a deal, do not hesitate because FB is one of the good guys!

I'm keeping it. Got to use it today! Real smooth very balanced. Real nice saw. Does anyone know of any online stores that have Total super bars for husky. I think that polished look would compliment the 555 well. Now if I could figure out how to delete the thread!!

I'm looking right now at the site. I'm having trouble finding one for that saw specific and an ms193t
looks like you have a new Oregon bar on it ? run it ...or the sugi bars are ( debatable ) the best bar for the money and I have a 192tc bought a 12 inch bar from the dealer under 40$

I really see no good reason to trade off the 555. You'll have to drop down in CC size to get one close to the same size/weight. The 555 is an excellent saw.
I couldn't have said it better Don.
One thing I would add is the frenchman can always add two or three other sizes around it:sweet:.
Enjoy that beast buddy.

So I can't get out of my head that I need a new stihl so 500$ shipped to your door for a new husqvarna 555 with 18" power match bar and chain with 20 minutes run time. The autotune probably wouldn't even show that much time. I just made a few cuts and it's an awesome saw but you know how it is when you get something in your head lol. This site really has started a sickness lol !!!!!!!!

So I can't get out of my head that I need a new stihl so 500$ shipped to your door for a new husqvarna 555 with 18" power match bar and chain with 20 minutes run time. The autotune probably wouldn't even show that much time. I just made a few cuts and it's an awesome saw but you know how it is when you get something in your head lol. This site really has started a sickness lol !!!!!!!!
Ok, or I guess you could sell the husky and buy three or four stihls:D.
Then when you get bored with them you could just buy some Huskys to fill the voids:laugh:.

Back