• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pending Husqvarna 555

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ya have an old Homelite or something just get some orange and white spray paint and spray it. Stihl guys would never notice a difference.:happybanana:
Trouble maker:rolleyes:.
Glad I don't fall into that category.
I like them all, and the better the power to weight ratio the more I like them normally.

Guess because he doesn't have a bunch of 346's and 357's an stuff lol.
I tell you though if you wanted a one saw plan the 555 would fit that bill very well in my book and that's saying a lot :yes:.
If it weren't for having too many 346s' & 357s' I'd own a 555 an stuff. :)

Don't let them give you too much grief lol
I totally understand wanting some German quality of course I would understand even more if it where a Dolmar. Lol

hello, u have the first stage of cad,stihl cant fix it ,buy a ms260 261 290 291 360 361 and you will want a Husqvarna after, save your self the time and money keep the 555 or sell it (not necessary) and get a 562 xp if the 555 is not doing it for you :)
Compulsive arboristsite disorder?!!!

hello, u have the first stage of cad,stihl cant fix it ,buy a ms260 261 290 291 360 361 and you will want a Husqvarna after, save your self the time and money keep the 555 or sell it (not necessary) and get a 562 xp if the 555 is not doing it for you :)
I had to look it up here. Cad. I for sure have it. Thanks guys lol!!!

Back