• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Want to buy Sandvik (Swedish made) brand bars of any lengths(.375) in Husqvarna or Jonsereds mounts, .050 , .058

Rob Barnet

Rob Barnet

ArboristSite Member
Anybody have any Sandvik made bars they want to get rid of? Husqvarna(large or small mount), or Jonsereds mounts. .375 pitch, please. If so, feel free to comment with pics, info and price.
Thanks!

rupedoggy

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
wwwwhatdoyouwanthereanyway.com
I may be wrong on this but won't be the first time. Rob I think it is not nice to ask for something on this site and then when members dig out what they think you want, you respond with not .063 or not Windsor. When you ask for something can't you just make it clear, in the first ad, EXACTLY what you want?

Rob Barnet

Rob Barnet

ArboristSite Member
I may be wrong on this but won't be the first time. Rob I think it is not nice to ask for something on this site and then when members dig out what they think you want, you respond with not .063 or not Windsor. When you ask for something can't you just make it clear, in the first ad, EXACTLY what you want?
You're completely right, my apologies to anybody who had taken the time to look for what I've posted. I should have been more specific in what I was looking for. My apologies! And thanks again to the previous responders to my posting

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Go to eBay and search for Windsor bars or Windsor chainsaw bars. Sandvik will come up with them. I gather your putting a supply together.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I’m dumb it’s a 2016 post brain fade again the years go by so fast. Lol

I been buying Windsor bars, always used them, never a wear problem. I keep my bars dressed and maintained. Plus switching saws all the Time helps keep the wear even too. I’m able to match the task to the saw at hand.