Security Trousers Auction for Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapitaineHaddoc

European Westcoaster
Reaction score
OK, this will be an auction finally.
images

This is a brand new security trouser, size 32 (us) I think. European size is 42.

The model is a Francital Cervin, it's the same trouser I am using here,

It is stretcheable, it has many pockets with zips, and a special pocket for the cellphone.

Edit: US size is 32, but it's pretty large for a 32.

I think we should let the auction go for a good week. So this will end next Friday (the 7th november) at 4pm (In France!)

The winner will have to send the money directly on the fundraiser account, then I'll send the pants immediatly.

Nice auction item..........

Yes it is.

Captain, is the 32 the waist size, the inseam size, or the size from waist-line to foot? Labonville measures chaps from waist to foot so a 32 would be for a very short person. My son is 5'4" and 32 is short on him. A 32 waist size is going to eliminate 99% of AS unfortunately.

33' that's in my wheelhouse.. ours go from waist 32" them 36" so I buy the 36 and do two hot washes.

as far as length?? They are always long generally and that's a really good thing as they bottom out on the boot more room in the knee. Therefore you are not pulling the weight of the possibly wet material with every step.

*Rev...LMAO
MM...I bid 40 Euro.
And Cap' ...
You have been using Google translater again..haven't you?

I just checked them, and the waist size is 80-84 cm I think. But it is stretchable.

About the length, I am 1,85m, and it fits perfectly.

Latest posts

Back