• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Silvey square grinder wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you still looking for a Silvey square cut grinder? I just got one today as part of a lot deal and am interested in selling it. It has the stand as well and works great.

I found some silvey grinding wheels while digging around the shop if anyone was looking.

Are you still looking for a Silvey square cut grinder? I just got one today as part of a lot deal and am interested in selling it. It has the stand as well and works great.
Did you sell the

Just wondering if ya still got the silvey or if CM already took it off your hands. Please let me know, thank you and God Bless

Back