• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Size 12US Arbortec Scafell Lite Cobalt Chainsaw Boots, Like New

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordFarkwad

Reaction score
Purchased a pair in size 12 US a few weeks ago. They've been worn four times total: two workdays and twice rec-climbing for a couple hours.

Reason for selling: I wear size 12 and, occasionally, size 13 shoes, and with thin socks, the Scafell's fit wonderfully in size 12. However, with the thick socks they ship with (and that I should have been wearing, versus the pantyhose-thin socks I wore the first two times), the boots are much more comfortable on my feet, except they are a little too tight to wear thick socks with. Hence, I'm upgrading to a size 13 and getting rid of the 12's.

I am an active member at the Buzz (tree buzz dot com), same username, with a relatively high post-count - never posted much here (if at all...can't remember), just read. Wanted to post these here to see if any of you were interested.

Price: $290 shipped, OBO
Size: 12 US
Condition: pretty-close-to-new
Payment method: PayPal, Check, Money Order, Cash (if local)

Back