• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell Stihl 011 clean

Ryan'smilling

Ryan'smilling

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a stihl 011 that I got from the original owner. He said it ran last time he needed it, but that's been 5 years or so. It's very clean. Dude is a bit of a neat freak. This saw lived its whole life in its case. I tried to start it when I got it, but it didn't fire. Never looked at it again until today. I have been leaving it in the open in one of my sheds, basically as a decoy. I figured since it says stihl and has a nice case, some dingus would steal it and get out of dodge before they saw my actual saws. Anyway, I could use the space, and maybe someone wants this. I figure $100+ shipping. PayPal friends and family or buyer covers fees. It'll come with the 16" picco bar and 2 or 3 chains. I'd sell the case for an additional $10, but it'll increase the shipping price a decent amount. P_20200119_153050_LL.jpg P_20200119_153001_LL.jpg P_20200119_153029_LL.jpg P_20200119_153210_LL.jpg

svk

A little bit of everything
Bump for a great seller. Can't believe that you still have it.

I love your theory to use it as bait though too. Maybe put a trail cam right over it.