• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 026 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marti384

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
026 parts.
Recoil-$10
Muffler-15
Clutch and drum-20
Flywheel-20
Coil-20
Crank-30
Cylinder-35
Brake handle and band, spring, other small brake parts-15
Spike-3
PTO side case half-15
Pictures of individual parts upon request. PayPal family or add 3%. Shipping not included in prices.1483363037809-1578230768.jpg

Received my Top, air filter, and clutch cover today.
Parts were as listed and pictured.
Shipping was very speedy.
Thanks Ron

What's left are the parts listed from the first post. The air filter cover, top cover, and clutch coverfrom the picture are sold. Piston skirt got thin and caught the bottom edge of intake port. The bevel would need to be sanded a little to get a nice bevel back on it, but the jug looks usable still.IMG_20170103_214300932_HDR.jpg

written description of parts listed in first post are available still. the picture is original picture, so covers have been sold since that picture was taken.

How does $90 plus shipping sound? Tell me where you're located and I can get you a shipping price. I will get a picture of everything later.

Back