• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 Pro Never Fired

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd do $650 plus shipping PHO........ Brett :hi: , would you take $950 in a (no good money order) and can you ship it ( before ) you get the money order ..that works best for me. :)..btw don't get any nicer than this ..didn't know you collected the cream/sickles saws...what kind of old school new Husqvarna saws are you hiding ?....

I'd do $650 plus shipping PHO........ Brett :hi: , would you take $950 in a (no good money order) and can you ship it ( before ) you get the money order ..that works best for me. :)..btw don't get any nicer than this ..didn't know you collected the cream/sickles saws...what kind of old school new Husqvarna saws are you hiding ?....
He has or had a husqvarna 268 that is super nice!

I'd do $650 plus shipping PHO........ Brett :hi: , would you take $950 in a (no good money order) and can you ship it ( before ) you get the money order ..that works best for me. :)..btw don't get any nicer than this ..didn't know you collected the cream/sickles saws...
I like saws, but I like all orange ones more than the others. That being said there are certain saws in different classes and configurations that are great, many times they are of a different brand than we prefer(if someone is willing to give them a fair chance, many aren't). I use a lot of the smaller stihls for the few jobs I do, but prefer the huskys for the 50-60cc class, then huskys and dolmars for the 70cc, but I've got other colors in most every size.
He has or had a husqvarna 268 that is super nice!
Had, it was dealer fired only :sweet:. I was real tempted to run that one, and to have it ported :yes:.
Much like this clip, I passed the test. I will diminish, and go into the PNW:laughing:.

Including screw caps!!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
I thought he meant except it wasn't all orange lol.
I'm not a fan of the stihl flippys, even though I have a good number of saws with them.
But I do like the husky flippys :yes:, so much so I made up a little meme for them :happy:.
Hope your doing well down that way. Joe has an 064 on CL down there with screw caps for you :sweet:.
Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.28.28 PM.png

I thought he meant except it wasn't all orange lol.
I'm not a fan of the stihl flippys, even though I have a good number of saws with them.
But I do like the husky flippys :yes:, so much so I made up a little meme for them :happy:.
Hope your doing well down that way. Joe has an 064 on CL down there with screw caps for you :sweet:.
View attachment 676429
And he told me that he was retiring from saws.....

Tell him to post that 064 on the forums :yes:
He may not want to deal with shipping it.
And he told me that he was retiring from saws.....

Well he has sold off a good amount of saws, better get it if he's had his hands on it as they usually run well after he does.
Nice saw Brett, how about a trade for these old skool mugs;)View attachment 676500
You probably should have offered the 288, that would have interested me more :D.
Do they come full of coffee, I like coffee :drinkingcoffee:.

Thanks James.
I found it when I was kicking around one day :).
kicking-the-can.jpg

Latest posts

Back