• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 038 MAGNUM II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Wanting to sell my Stihl 038 magnum II. This saw is in EXCELLENT condition. VERY low hours, great compression, has one cord of wood cut with it. Selling PHO. 20170419_103451.jpg 20170419_103518.jpg 20170419_103539.jpg 20170419_103552.jpg 20170419_103705.jpg One owner saw bought new at dealer. Never messed with or taken apart all original OEM no mods perfect piston/rings & cylinder. ASKING $550.

Beautiful saw! I've been wanting one bad but I can't pull that big. Awesome saw

Wow that is unbelievable condition, and a wrap version on top of that, with the original style caps, made in West Germany tag, and looks like it has the old school higher performance triple port muffler, a true muscle saw from back in the day!

Wow that is unbelievable condition, and a wrap version on top of that, with the original style caps, made in West Germany tag, and looks like it has the old school higher performance triple port muffler, a true muscle saw from back in the day!
Definitely a true muscle saw from back then. Triple port muffler indeed. I hated to see it go.

Latest posts

Back