stihl 08S workshop manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best I have is a couple different IPL's.
Send me your email address and I'll send them your way.

And what about the 07s?

Hi. Sorry to bother, but do you have any docs about the Stihl 07s? Just bought one in Ebay. If not can you send those about the 08s? I think the 07 is a bigger version than the 08 but they´ve about the same age... they must share many parts. Best regards.:givebeer:

Hi. Sorry to bother, but do you have any docs about the Stihl 07s? Just bought one in Ebay. If not can you send those about the 08s? I think the 07 is a bigger version than the 08 but they´ve about the same age... they must share many parts. Best regards.:givebeer:

They're entirely different saws.

Hi,
I'm new here and have an old Stihl 08s Chainsaw pre 1989. Does anyone have a workshop manual for this?

I have disassembled some of the chainsaw as some components need replacing.

Also need to replace points and condenser.

Without having a workshop manual as a guide makes it bit more challenging.

Cheers,
Bondy

Hi there! I'm new here and I have a 1998 Sithl 08s chainsaw, does anyone have a workshop manual for this?
I'm from Brazil.
Thank's a lot!

Yes, but that workshop manual is for the oldest model.
I have a 1998's model.
This is the ignition module:

View attachment 856543
Best regards!
Don't believe they made a new service manual for the 08s with breakerless ignition. Here is a Clymer service manual that talks about the breakerless ignition.

Attachments

• Stihl 08s ts350 360 sm.pdf
    949.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi,
Sorry to trouble you, many thanks for the 08s workshop manual, only problem for me is uts difficult to see the images / components as they are very dark / grainy. Is there a colour pages available? I reside in Australia and have been trying to find a set of points, so far, no joy, Does anyone know where I can purchase new points from?
I also like to know if the old 08s can be turned into an electronic contactless system?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bondy

Latest posts

Back