• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy stihl ms 360

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He likes flippy caps and that size of saw , i know they were only made a few years so they arent very common , i tried to go the 036 route for him but he said he would rather have the 360..

He likes flippy caps and that size of saw , i know they were only made a few years so they arent very common , i tried to go the 036 route for him but he said he would rather have the 360..
I am the same way with the 044/440 ,the modern chassis is improved in a few areas ,and holds up better in my opinion .

Any of you guys know anything about anugerah construction ?... i found a 360 for sale on their website , was curious if anyone has bought anything from them ?

Unfortunately, I never heard of them so I can't be of much help with this one. Did you try searching the word "Stihl" in different states on CL? That usually works pretty well and I trust the homeowners on CL a whole lot more than I do the sleazy rehab guys that put Lipstick on a Pig and flip what are otherwise parts saws on EBay. Just my personal opinion-
Good luck with the search regardless! Scott

Unfortunately, I never heard of them so I can't be of much help with this one. Did you try searching the word "Stihl" in different states on CL? That usually works pretty well and I trust the homeowners on CL a whole lot more than I do the sleazy rehab guys that put Lipstick on a Pig and flip what are otherwise parts saws on EBay. Just my personal opinion-
Good luck with the search regardless! Scott

Even ebay has been a dud , i dont see much at all on there.

I have one that's been ported by Komatsuvarna. It's not the best looker but runs real nice. I've been on the fence to move it along. Any interest I'll get some photos.

Any of you guys know anything about anugerah construction ?... i found a 360 for sale on their website , was curious if anyone has bought anything from them ?

They are in Indonesia. Cheap price on the saw but lots of shipping charges. You may get a chinese knockoff. Hey guys type in Anugerah construction in google and pull up the website. They also sell a ms880 for 850 plus shipping.

They are in Indonesia. Cheap price on the saw but lots of shipping charges. You may get a chinese knockoff. Hey guys type in Anugerah construction in google and pull up the website. They also sell a ms880 for 850 plus shipping.

This tells me plenty....................We only accept payment thru Cash,Bank Wire and Western Union.........................................

Good look on that , i didnt read that far into it..id honestly rather buy from a member here.

Back