• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell stihl ms 440 460 hybrid portef

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stihl man 460

Selling this stihl ms 440 /460 hybrid ported by mastermind comes with dual port muffler 3/4 wrap dual dogs and a large clutch cover

I'm look fir around 600 not firm

Attachments

• IMAG0089_1.jpg
    IMAG0089_1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 264
I'm out. only 15 posts... and then there's this. Looks like he's off to a bad start here.
I have a stihl ms440 469 hybrid ported I roasted two pistons on it and one on my ported stihl ms 460 my cousin aka my mechanic says it looks like it's running on straight gas but its not my one put scratches on crank case

Never touched carb sence it got ported by master mind and other one I bought it of fin460 and never touched carbs fuel mixed 32-1 stihl oil score marks both sides scratches in crank case like something was in it these are the only two says that are doing this other are fine my two saws the hybrid is ported by master mind and 460 is wicked work saws

Take it easy on the guy, he told me up front all about the piston scoring, we are still talking about it,

I don't believe he was out to screw anyone.

Latest posts

Back