Tell us about your weather

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, I ain't gonna' argue with ya' much... you live there, I live out here in fly-over-country.
I can only go off what I read, you're livin' it... time will tell I guess. *
I don't know, myself. I offer it only as opinion. I think more than anything, it's a product of instantaneous overwhelming information. It's so easy for everybody to shout doom and gloom from mountaintops, even as they never leave the bottom of their valley.

My nearest river is 5 miles away. I can't imagine ever running out of water. Not sure how deep my well is. Now I'm curious.
I'm pretty sure groundwater really doesn't correlate with surface water, though. At least in our geology around here. I have more well water than people just 1/2 a mile away and 400' lower than me. And I know where there is quite a bit of land within a few miles of me that hasn't been developed because they can't find water, but can see creeks.

While it should be recorded like WS said, sometimes it's hard to figure out. My well was drilled after Washington "required" drillers to file well logs, but the address is iffy. I'm pretty sure it's mine, but it could easily be off. My well is pretty shallow if i found the right log, 76 feet, and pretty low flow, and full of arsenic to boot. I have a 1000 gallon in ground tank and a $2800 filter, so we're good to go. I hope. What I was told is that it recharges slowly, but hasn't ever gone dry since it was drilled in the '70s. As far as anyone that knows can remember, anyway.

Cool and foggy/humid. Exceptional drought. Move to Warshington.
Hey! Just slow down, you have an El Nino winter coming soon.

Ni
Full-out early summer here... 64° right now, been raining all day, 100% humidity, and lookin' to see 75° tomorrow with the same humidity.
I'll be wearin' the new thong by supper time tomorrow... pics commin'‼
Here's your warnin' BeatCJ, don't check in on this thread again :lol:
Nice, tag me so I get an alert, and feel compelled to check. ****stirrer, I knew, but cruel wasn't what I expected of you.

Latest posts

Back