Thanks Stihl Sawing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say as I blame you. You could pay me to be a mod on this, or any other online forum for that matter.

Can't say as I blame you. You could pay me to be a mod on this, or any other online forum for that matter.
SS did a great job. He let the crazy threads stay up a lot longer than they used to. Hats off to ya SS!
What's so hard about being a mod and why do so many guys say they would never want to do it?

I didn't know it got that involved. I thought if you came on and acted like a ass or you were BA you just send them off to camp. I guess a lot more goes on than I realized.
Yeh there's a few here that are pretty proud of themselves, and act like 2 year olds when things aren't to their liking. Stick around, you will see in a short while. With that said, lots of good people and info here as well. Most of the time it is all in good fun, most of the time...............

I moderated elsewhere for seven years. It's an OK job most of the time and I met lots of good folks, but there were days when the crybabies and trolls were too much. One good event was when a scammer hit several like minded forums at once. The mods cooperated in tracking her and she ended up getting time for mail fraud.

Enjoy your retirement, stihl sawing !!

Hey SS; thanks for Modding for us.
Thank you guys, I leave for a few days and one of you F..screw up the whole site.:laugh:

Thanks, I'll be around some, just not as a mod. Been here way to long just to say goodbye.
When I heard you turned in your badge, I was hoping you hang around, or at least say howdy on occasions. We've never shook hands, but I consider you an old friend anyhow. :yes:

Back