This board has the best 'ignore' function......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Reaction score
The trolls just flat disappear. It's brilliant. Only indication that they're even here is a "post from ignored member" note in the thread index. So what? Their foul stench is gone.

They can "win" arguments with posts that nobody will see. They can claim all the "victories" they want............................and there'll be nobody to see it.:D

Once everyone here puts the white spiders and other trolls on 'ignore'....................then said trolls will have nobody to annoy. They can yell to the heavens that they're an internet badass.......................and nobody will hear it. In short.............they don't matter.

59163658.jpg

Badass_46c758_484051.jpg

I prefer to keep an eye on his posts. He occasionally will post some wrong info that warrants correction. Can't remember anything too dangerous except for not keeping watch on his kid and almost hitting the kid with a tree. Oh, and advocating that no paperwork is needed when buying a house...I'd consider that to be bad advice too.

Most of the folks are out working. I'm in for a quick bite then back to being retired. I expect he'll get some rude attention especially when it comes to his post about Oso.
That disaster hit close to home for some of us and isn't at all humorous.

That's all the attention I'm giving him today.

Like all trolls, he feeds on any responses/attention that he gets. I won't give him the satisfaction. By spamming the F&L section with his garbage, he's showing anyone that might pop in to learn something that he's not somebody to take seriously.

I tried to answer his garbage with reason, and it only got more "you ain't seen nuttin' yet" drivel. There's just no reasoning with an immature punk like that. Plan-B was the ignore function. It's funny that you've gotten in his head enough that he feels the need to spend his time spamming every thread here.

Now I'm sure he'll expend some time/energy trying to demean me for putting him on ignore and encouraging others to do the same. Who cares? As if getting into a pissing match on the web is equivalent to an actual fight. While he's doing that I'll be heading to work (and not seeing or caring at all about what he's posting).........:D

mp,550x550,matte,transparent,t.3u2.png
mqvqSuYoV7VZiFMtYz0Xy2Q.jpg

I'm sure he'll expend some time/energy trying to demean me
The truth is... I've got nothin' but time right now.
I'm stuck here in the office watchin' the receptionist desk 'cause everyone is out either sick or on personal time (my two bosses... my brother and his wife) are at a hospital in southern Iowa visiting their new grand-baby. I'm the only one here... if'n y'all wouldn't have given me this today, I'd be goin' out'a my mind with boredom... perfect timing on your part. It's either this or play cards on the computer (shrug)
Now... as far as expending energy... not gonna' happen... this is a no-brainer.

I'VE MOVED HERE

Eccentric...great post. You said what many of us are thinking. I took WS off of my IGNORE list to see if he was spouting his usual "me me look at me" crap. He is. I should have known better than to even read anything that he writes. It...and he...are a total waste of time.
Back on IGNORE he goes.

Edit...I'm in Santa Nella today and Barstow tomorrow. WS could move here. He'd fit right in.

Sorry for you. I'm gonna be in Mendocino for the next two days.
It gets worse. After Barstow is Arizona, New Mexico, and the north half of Texas. I brought along some flash cards with real trees on them so I don't forget what they look like.

Have fun in Mendo. Get an abalone.

Eccentric...great post. You said what many of us are thinking. I took WS off of my IGNORE list to see if he was spouting his usual "me me look at me" crap. He is. I should have known better than to even read anything that he writes. It...and he...are a total waste of time.
Back on IGNORE he goes.

Edit...I'm in Santa Nella today and Barstow tomorrow. WS could move here. He'd fit right in.
Did you stop at Anderson's or Carl's Jr?

Barstool has a Motel 6, I think. Kingman, AZ for sure.
Nope, we're staying at the high class joints...Salvation Army, St. Vincent dePaul, Slumdog's Lowdown Wino Rescue Mission...only the best.
Since I can't charge this trip off to the company I'm watching my nickels and dimes.

Their pea soup and bread platter is a favorite of mine. Probably been 2 years since I've been there. I used to hunt ducks between Santa Nella and Los Banos so Anderson's was Friday night dinner. There were some great Basque restaurants in Los Banos.

I went to windsurfing camp at Los Banos. The San Francisco yuppies actually made fun of my car! I stayed at a motel where the clerk presented me with a quarter each day for the ice machine. I'd forgotten about that trip.

Their pea soup and bread platter is a favorite of mine. Probably been 2 years since I've been there. I used to hunt ducks between Santa Nella and Los Banos so Anderson's was Friday night dinner. There were some great Basque restaurants in Los Banos.
Meat loaf. Danish meat loaf. Lots of Danish meat loaf. Enough Danish meatloaf to feed the entire Lower Slobovian Army. It was great.
I might be hungry again by Monday. Maybe Tuesday.

Were you windsurfing on the O'neill forebay?

I don't know. It was some kind of reservoir. The camp supplied the food but tents are not good things to stay in at windsurfing sites so I cheap moteled it. The camp was mainly during the week--I took vacation time but it also was on a Saturday. I'd never been in that big of a crowd and I fell and dropped my mast. It hit one of the few people who were wearing a helmet. She was mad. It wasn't a very fun place.

Latest posts

Back