• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wanted: Husqvarna 51 flywheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CsClimbr

Ex-Climber with CAD
Reaction score
In need of a Husqvarna 51/55 flywheel.

Could also use an intake manifold, piston & cylinder

Have stuff to trade

(51/55 parts, 261/262 parts, MS290/390 parts)

Let me know what you might be lookin for

728A5879-1791-48EA-807F-ABC9BD801163.jpeg

Ok, I’ll see what I can dig up as well. Anything specific you’re looking for? A couple years back I converted some 290’s to 390’s and sold. I believe many parts are interchangeable

Basket case.. I believe it was a HyWay 390 top-end kit on what was a 290. See anything you’d like/need? I can dig a bit more as I think I have a carb or 2

Attachments

• AE878C57-3E49-4655-A71F-922E7C9317C6.jpeg
    AE878C57-3E49-4655-A71F-922E7C9317C6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I guess there is a difference between the 50 & 51 flywheel.. the 51 has key casted into it. Besides the FW I could use a “bulkhead” plastic between the intake manifold (also needed but I’ll prob go new if possible) & the carb.

The top plastic is also of interest. And of course I wouldn’t mind a jug & piston in better shape but not sure what ya got.. or even carb

Sorry about the delay, family emergency yesterday

I guess there is a difference between the 50 & 51 flywheel.. the 51 has key casted into it. Besides the FW I could use a “bulkhead” plastic between the intake manifold (also needed but I’ll prob go new if possible) & the carb.

The top plastic is also of interest. And of course I wouldn’t mind a jug & piston in better shape but not sure what ya got.. or even carb

Sorry about the delay, family emergency yesterday
No worries. Hope all is well. I still haven’t went to my buddies shop to get you a flywheel. He has several junkers that I can rob one off. I think I have a carb too.

No worries. Hope all is well. I still haven’t went to my buddies shop to get you a flywheel. He has several junkers that I can rob one off. I think I have a carb too.

No rush, big weekend camping in the Adirondacks with the family this weekend so I may be out of commission till Tuesday :cheers::barbecue:

Latest posts

Back