• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Weaver WLC-530 One Floating Dee, Padded Leg Straps - LRG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amp4027

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Got it a little over a week ago (9/23/16). Bought the wrong size, and the seller doesn't accept returns. Put it on literally thrice - once to see if it fit (it did on the smallest hole), once to make sure it held my weight and wasn't defective(I Texas Kick'd up about 20 feet in the front yard then put it away), and yesterday, when I found out adding all my gear on it, it falls to my knees - Shouldn't of listened to the 'Official Weaver Sizing' Directions saying find your Dee-to-Dee then add 2" - I shoulda just went by waist size. My loss is your gain - get a essentially New WLC530 for cheaper than you can find online anywhere. My post count may be 1, but I have 100% feedback on eBay and all other Marketplace forums, just search my username.

So with the background out of the way:

Item is a Weaver WLC-530 LARGE ('Model: 1036 LG' according to the leather tag) with a born-on date of 6-14-16. Put on total of three times, climbed with once, and never cut with. Includes original packaging it was sent in. Still smells like new car/leather. Only marks on it are under the Floating Dee where my carabiner contacted as shown in pics. No paint missing from side Dee's, right side even has its sticker still. (flash turned one pic blue)
I'd like to get $170 for it, and buyer covers shipping. If you find an authorized retailer selling it for cheaper, let me know. Any questions, ask away. Located in NW FL. Thanks! IMG_1007.JPG IMG_1008.JPG IMG_1009.JPG IMG_1012.JPG IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1014.JPG IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1019.JPG IMG_1020.JPG

Back