• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell White Top 50

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty saw. GLWS. What was involved with installing the 55 p&c on the 50? That sounds like a nice upgrade for the 50 I got free from a contractor who straight gassed it. It's just been sitting on a shelf collecting dust. I'd love to get some real use out of it, especially with more power!

Pretty saw. GLWS. What was involved with installing the 55 p&c on the 50? That sounds like a nice upgrade for the 50 I got free from a contractor who straight gassed it. It's just been sitting on a shelf collecting dust. I'd love to get some real use out of it, especially with more power!
They are the same, 44mm on the 50 and 46mm on the 55 cylinder. I would include the oe cylinder which cleaned up good after I had already bought the cylinder and 46mm Meteor.

Thanks for that info! I think I'll get that kit for mine! I imagine this saw would run exactly like a 55 now, since they are based on the same chassis, IIRC. I have a 55 and love it. Actually, I had a 55 and loved it, then sold it to my neighbor, because I like him enough to let him have it, and now he loves it! This saw has the best design, as well. White and orange are my favorite Husqvarna colors. And this one is in amazing shape! Can't go wrong with this one, guys. Get it before it's gone.

Back