Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Work photo's from the Redwood Coast

Discussion in 'Picture Forum' started by rico11764, Aug 7, 2017.

1. rico11764

rico11764 ArboristSite Guru

The monkey beaver sizing seems to run pretty true. I have a 28-29” waist and run a small and I’m right in the middle of the waist belt. The saddle is super comfy whether hanging in Or doing spar work in a flipline and gaffs. It also hold a big saw like champ. Another slightly cheaper option is a Treemotion Light. What an absolutely kickass saddle. I love mine and still use it frequently. Also highly recommended. You really can’t go wrong with either.

August seems to be a man of real integrity who loves what he does, and he is a great spokesman for the tree care industry. If that wasn’t enough the guy is an amazing tree man.

ray benson, jomoco and jmester like this.
  2. jmester

jmester ArboristSite Operative

Thank you for your input. I will look into the Treemotion lite. Again great thread, thanks for the pics and video.

3. rico11764

rico11764 ArboristSite Guru

Your quite welcome.. Good luck in your saddle search. It can be overwhelming these days with all the options, and the fact that the price of saddles has gotten officially insane.

4. jomoco

jomoco Tree Freak

Lookin busy Rico buddy!

I climbed two trees a few days ago meself, boy I'm gettin old n outta shape!

Gotta give em slowpoke discounts latel.

Work safe bro!

Jomoco

5. erik smith

erik smith ArboristSite Lurker

Hopefully the mods will allow me to continue posting work pics here. I promise to never show my ugly mug over at the political forum again. Scouts honor! Its a dark and evil place, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
    Anywho, its been a real wet spring here, so Im bucking and skidding in the mud. IMG_0745.jpg IMG_0452.JPG IMG_0506.JPG IMG_0469.JPG IMG_0404.JPG IMG_0714.JPG IMG_0684 copy.jpg IMG_0383 copy.JPG IMG_0308.JPG

Hinerman and ML12 like this.
  6. erik smith

erik smith ArboristSite Lurker

More work pics.

DSC_0177 copy.JPG IMG_0597 copy.JPG IMG_0468.JPG IMG_0669.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0498.JPG IMG_0429.JPG IMG_0542.JPG

Hinerman likes this.