The next best 70cc class chainsaw... ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudolf73

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Chainsaws like the 440, 372 and 7900 are very popular models in the 70cc class - as most AS member already know.

But have you ever wondered what a real chinese 70cc class chainsaw looks like... well I was lucky enough to find one.

PRO-78CC-24-CHAINSAW

Have a look at the specs – this thing is a power house. I’m pretty sure it would give my 7900 a run for its money LOL

Gas Chainsaw “Horse Power Strong”

Displacement 78.5cc
Power 2.94kW (3.9hp) .....Thats huge
Guide Bar Size (in) 24”
Engine Weight 9.1kg (20.1lb.) .....Slightly heaver than the 7900

And if those figures haven’t already amazed you.... it’s also made out of heat resisting magnesium...

Love the colors, but I'm bettin on my 041 AV for durability, & possibly even power. I'd be tempted to buy one for a grin if money wasn't a consideration.

A C

yea buddie! i got to get me one of these 'pro-78cc saws!

it has got ONE more cc than my 046 jugged 044s!--:greenchainsaw::spam::chainsaw:

Chainsaws like the 440, 372 and 7900 are very popular models in the 70cc class - as most AS member already know.

But have you ever wondered what a real chinese 70cc class chainsaw looks like... well I was lucky enough to find one.

PRO-78CC-24-CHAINSAW

Have a look at the specs – this thing is a power house. I’m pretty sure it would give my 7900 a run for its money LOL

Gas Chainsaw “Horse Power Strong”

Displacement 78.5cc
Power 2.94kW (3.9hp) .....Thats huge
Guide Bar Size (in) 24”
Engine Weight 9.1kg (20.1lb.) .....Slightly heaver than the 7900

And if those figures haven’t already amazed you.... it’s also made out of heat resisting magnesium...

Sweet. Heat resistant magnesium!!! What will they think of next?!

:clap:

I'm convinced, I'll be trading in all my stihls and huskys on one

the bar looks interesting, a replaceable roller sprocket? wonder who makes them.never seen one.

3hp for 78cc? sounds like the bigblocks of the 70's,lol

Only 4 ponies in a 78cc saw doesn't sound like a power house to me. And what's up with the color? As I read their "big saw" is only 4.5hp wow hold me back :dizzy: I think we should all go out and buy one right now. Just one more reason :fart: on China.

Only 4 ponies in a 78cc saw doesn't sound like a power house to me. And what's up with the color? As I read their "big saw" is only 4.5hp wow hold me back :dizzy: I think we should all go out and buy one right now. Just one more reason :fart: on China.

it might only be 4hp but they recommend up to a 39" bar, imagine that.... lol :chainsaw:

Hmm, funny how their logo resembles the Oregon logo.

Their tag line is freakin' awesome!
"Science and Technology are First, Quality is a Soul. Sincerity Seeks Development"

That's all I need to see. Sign me up!

Guys you all know Oulegon Chinese Chainsaw are going to takeover the world chainsaw market, just look how well they run.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQNt00WIANg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQNt00WIANg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Got an expat buddy working in China right now. He asked me if there was anything in particular I wanted while he was over there. Without hesitation I said "get me the most blatant ripoff chainsaw you can find". I can't wait to see what he finds!

Guys you all know Oulegon Chinese Chainsaw are going to takeover the world chainsaw market, just look how well they run.

All that video proves is that any "box" store could sell them, heck it looks like Dolmar tuned it to pass the current EPA restrictions. Think of the power it could have if it was sold by a servicing dealer with a certified on staff in store mechanic and not over the Internet.

Latest posts

Back