3120 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopwood

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I bought the saw brand new in June 1997. I got it to race in the stock class in the NYS lumberjack assoc. Other than racing five seconds at a time, it has been used to buck up some of the larger firewood that I use. This saw has approx 50 tanks of fuel through it in the last eight years. I am not sure what it tachs out at, but it is one of the highest RPM 3120's that raced in the shows, there were about 25 saws at each show, I placed in nearly every one I entered. I'm asking $750 plus actual shipping from 13069, I want to keep the starter handle, does not come with bar/chain. I have a 10 tooth 3/8ths sprocket if intrested.

What has been done to the saw? Do you have another starter handle? Stan S Do you have any longer .050 or .063 bars available (I know Hs are .058 but I have .050 and .063 chain)? I would be interested in using the saw for milling.

The only bars I have are .058. I own 7 other large mount husky saws so I want to keep them. I will replace the starter handle with a stock one. What has been done to the saw? It has been run, not much though. This would be a good saw for milling from what I have been told by guys that mill.

Not a single mod to the saw, raced in stock class. Other than taking the dogs off, putting a 10 tooth on and changing the handle, that's all we could do. Like I said, it has been run very little and is a deal, considering the price of a new one.

Back