• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 046 Stihl parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
I have a pile of parts here I need out of my way. I bought these as parts saws so I have no history on them. I can tell you that one of the cylinders is an 046D cylinder with some transfer and a regular 046 cylinder. And one of the cranckcases has the end busted off the crank. Other than that what u see is what u get. Lol. $300 plus shipping and paypal.20150801_184630.jpg

Most of these saws came to me semi complete. All where badged 046. I used what I needed and this is what's left minus the broke. I threw it away. Lol.

I have noticed almost every parts 046 needs a gas tank, a sprocket cover, and an air filter cover. Those covers on the chain brake spring and the chain brake handle must take a beating also.

those are the parts that are not available at all in the aftermarket, nearly $300 at the dealer for those 5 parts so they are salvaged carefully by those "in the know" :cheers:

All of the air box components are oem only, same with the flywheel, D jug, full wrap
there are at least 9 pieces in this lot that are OEM only or NLA, just those pieces would be over $325.00 at the dealer.

They will not be getting cheaper soon, the AM is concentrating on the MS200T parts catalog by end of year and MS440/044 (both tank styles in prototype pics) in first quarter 2016, so far No plans to repop 460 stuff :(

Latest posts

Back