• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell (1) Husqvarna 350 *Ported*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
First Husqvarna 350 has a new AM cyl and piston, trimmed limiters, advanced ignition, base gasket deleted, muffler mod and been tuned, great running saw asking $225 plus $25 shipping selling PHO. I do not "polish" my saws, its a saw, it cuts great just enjoy it :)
KIMG0388.jpg KIMG0389.jpg KIMG0386.jpg

Attachments

• KIMG0390.jpg
    KIMG0390.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
Second Husqvarna 350 has a OEM cyl and piston,I have ported this saw, exhaust raised and widened, transfers raised and intake lowered, trimmed limiters, advanced ignition, base gasket deleted, muffler mod and been tuned, it has 3 tanks since the video and is very, very strong! great running saw asking $270 plus $25 shipping selling PHO. I do not "polish" my saws, its a saw, it cuts great just enjoy it :) I accept PP F&F, thank you!

KIMG0391.jpg KIMG0392.jpg KIMG0393.jpg eKIMG0394.jpg

,,TTT the AM 350 is getting ported as we speak so asking $260 plus $25 shipping PHO

Saw number 2 with OEM cyl SOLD!!!

SAW #1 now has SAW #2s muffler design.

TTT!!!

Latest posts

Back