• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

16 and 18" Small mount husky bars 16 18 and 20" stihl bars 20" big husky mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I am seeing from Page 1 is that these bars would be the Sandvicks and are priced at $37. Is that correct?
For the 16" would be 37 shipped for the first then depending on how many u want a discounts are given cause it only costs me an extra couple of quarters to ad a bar in the package

Bringing this back alive as spring nears, I have a lot left. the inventory numbers may be off a few but not by much, I put these in the basement and stopped trying to sell them awhile back... feel free to make an offer on individual and bulk orders.

I just tried the links to fiment and they don't work again so I'll see if I can find a new source tomorrow until then Google is YOUR friend.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looking for small light bar roller nose/speed tip for a 009l mount. 3/8 peco have any? Seem to be a little harder to find than I would figure Thanks Joe

Back