• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 3120 cranks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
Got 2 good used 3120 cranks here. Big ends are tight and crank ends are not damaged. $120 shipped each or $200 shipped for both.

a53a56b7a17d1e768f986edb9f47f150.jpg

BUMP!!! i realize there are likely very few 3120's needing a crank but i leave this up for the day one is needed. trades welcome as well!

Hello Mr. Westcoaster90, :hi:
I have a Partner K1250 that needs a crank. It takes the 3120 crank too.
Can you send me an invoice via paypal if you still have one left? My paypal is [email protected] and I'll pay for it. I'm in Tulsa, Okla
Unless you want to trade an NOS OEM Stihl 041 Super cylinder with a new aftermarket piston?
- or pretty much any cutoff saw part you can think of; that's what my business is....
Thanks, Alex Cagle

Hello Mr. Westcoaster90, :hi:
I have a Partner K1250 that needs a crank. It takes the 3120 crank too.
Can you send me an invoice via paypal if you still have one left? My paypal is [email protected] and I'll pay for it. I'm in Tulsa, Okla
Unless you want to trade an NOS OEM Stihl 041 Super cylinder with a new aftermarket piston?
- or pretty much any cutoff saw part you can think of; that's what my business is....
Thanks, Alex Cagle

PM sent!

Latest posts

Back