• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 Shindiawa 350's and a 345

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel D'Angelo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The 350's run, cut, and oil properly. Seem to have good compression and the chain brakes work. 16 inch bars. The 345 has no spark but is complete. I didn't try to fix it. Looking for $180 for the lot. These items are for sale locally as well. I would prefer postal money order. I am in Manchester, ct which is 06040. Thanks...Joel 860-327-3999

Attachments

• shindaiwa1.jpg
    shindaiwa1.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 58
  • shindaiwa2.jpg
    shindaiwa2.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 48
The 350's run, cut, and oil properly. Seem to have good compression and the chain brakes work. 16 inch bars. The 345 has no spark but is complete. I didn't try to fix it. Looking for $180 for the lot. These items are for sale locally as well. I would prefer postal money order. I am in Manchester, ct which is 06040. Thanks...Joel 860-327-3999
How about $150 for the saws? I understand shipping can get expensive.

That was an excellent deal!

If the buyer is interested, I have several used bars and some chains for these saws.

I might have to rent some storage space from you! I just had a guy send me a pic of over 100 homelite saws. Had a few poulan, sears, McCullough, and David Bradley in the mix.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back