• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2004 Mitts and Merrill Brush Chipper - Model k-16

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cedar

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
2004 Mitts and Merrill Chipper model k-16. The chipper is in good, well-maintained condition. It has an 84 hp cummins diesel engine with approximately 1150 hours. New tires and the drive belt was replaced within the past year. Oil and all filters were recently changed. Comes with an extra oil, air and fuel filter. It also comes with an extra set of knives that will need to be resharpened. I recently purchased a new chipper and do not need a backup. If interested make me an offer.

2004 Mitts and Merrill Chipper model k-16. The chipper is in good, well-maintained condition. It has an 84 hp cummins diesel engine with approximately 1150 hours. New tires and the drive belt was replaced within the past year. Oil and all filters were recently changed. Comes with an extra oil, air and fuel filter. It also comes with an extra set of knives that will need to be resharpened. I recently purchased a new chipper and do not need a backup. If interested make me an offer.

What is your bottom line on this? Does it have double sided knives? 16" knives? 12 staggered knives? Where can you buy parts for it now that Kuemmerling went out of business? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back