• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2009 John Deere X540 Combo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I bought this tractor from a friend that was the original owner 4 years ago. I have most of the service records It's a 2009 with 1200 hours. Comes with a new 54" mower deck, 47" snow blower, and a Cyclone Leaf Rake. The Cyclone comes with several hoses, one to the mower deck, one 15' long so you can walk through flower beds to suck up leaves, and one that sucks the hopper out and blows the leaves into a pile or over a fence, etc. The hopper does dump also. The black tape on the Leaf Rake is not patching holes, it is factor and is sewed on. I presume for re-enforcement. It has new Carlisle "Turfmaster Plus" rear tires, 50 pound wheel weights, and chains for winter use, and a weight/yard tool box on the back with a 2' ball and drop pin for small trailers. The weight box comes off with 3 bolts to use the Cyclone. Asking $5,500 OBO. Delivery is possible within 100 miles of Frederick MD. Please contact me by PM here. Thanks Joe.
zZ3OCZ9.jpg

vzn203c.jpg

cN5L1Nf.jpg

KNo9aa4.jpg

g3jFhgn.jpg

3azMJne.jpg

1XpykIE.jpg

Back