• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 3 Homelite SXL Auto Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have two red and one blue SXL saws with bars and chains for sale. Selling all three combined as one sale. All saws start and run BUT I am selling for parts ONLY. Compression on all three is 125. See photos of saws and pistons. On both red SXLs, there is a slight mark on the piston - see photo. I feel certain the P&C could be cleaned up and new rings installed. Both red SXLs have bucking spikes but have been removed for shipping. In the past, the coil failed on both red saws and has been replaced. Questions are welcome. Asking $30 each plus shipping.
Fuel and oil have been drained for shipment. These will ship in two boxes. First box has the two red SXL and the three bars, the second box has the blue SXL power head only. Total shipping weight is 64 lbs. from 26003. I will be happy to give a quote on shipping if you provide your zip code. Payment VIA PAYPAL only for goods received.

Blue SXL Auto - 20" hardnosed bar (refinished, good condition), No bucking spikes,
Red SXL Auto #1 - 16" hardnosed bar and two chains. New coil installed.
Red SXL Auto #2 - 16" roller tip bar in good shape with two chains. New coil installed.

Attachments

• blue sxl.jpg
    blue sxl.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20 inch bar.jpg
    20 inch bar.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN9458.JPG
    DSCN9458.JPG
    535.4 KB · Views: 19
  • red sxl -1.jpg
    red sxl -1.jpg