371xp!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug01

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well, that wonderful brown truck brought me a used 371 tonight. Haven't got to cut with it but it fired right up. I need the saw like I need a hole in the head..........but I got it for a reasonable price and it was what I should have got in the first place instead of the echo 670. 670 is a good saw though. Hopefully the 371 will supprise me. This is why I was asking about the sprocket in another post. I didn't know what gauge the bar was going to be and there is a bar/chain combo I was looking at and wanted to make sure it would work. It came with a new bar/chain (.063 gauge), a solid nose. I have never used one before. I figure it can't be much different than a sprocket nose. Well as for now I'm happy but I'll have to wait till Sat. to get it in some wood.

By the way, the wife says I need to start selling some stuff. I've been meaning to sell a 12 gauge anyway.......because I want a different one. She didn't get TO mad about the saw and saws, like guns......once the women are done being upset when we get them, we have our stuff.

Doug

well brother im not sure . dont know what kinda work u use an saw for..
that wouldnt exactly be my choice for an cleanup saw. seems to me that saw oughta have an top notch bar an chain..
use somethin else,, for rockin out dirty work saw.. thats what the .63 gauge w solid nose indicates its been used for ,,to me..but dont let me pop u bubble .. sounds like u got a good saw...good luck..

Back