• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372xp, MS440, or MS460 with 28" Bar and Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
I am trying to help my buddy get set up with a saw that will have no problem meeting any of his needs when he gets his saw mill. We have settled on a 70cc saw so he has plenty of power to run a 28" b/c and bump up to a 32" b/c if he really needs too.

The saw needs to run flawlessly, It doesnt have to be in super nice shape visually because he said its not something he cares about, he said he is kind of hard on some of his things anyway.

So what I am looking for is just a solid, reliably running, 371/2 xp, 044/440, or 046/460 that already has the 28" bar and chain so he doesnt have to purchase one and can start cutting as soon as its out of the box.

Please shoot me a private message with what you have and how much you are looking to get.

Thanks!

Just looking for a saw to buck up logs for the mill or actually use the chain saw to mill?

Latest posts

Back