• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372XP X-torq

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebenrt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a nice 372XP (2013 X-torq model) that I'd like to sell. It is in real good shape (paint, plastics and rubber indicate low use), fires right up and runs real strong. I picked it up used and was planning on keeping it for the long-haul, but due to unforeseen circumstances I need cash more than the saw. $485 shipped (firm).

Attachments

• 372xp_1.jpg
    372xp_1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 372xp_2.jpg
    372xp_2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 187
I have a nice 372XP (2013 X-torq model) that I'd like to sell. It is in real good shape (paint, plastics and rubber indicate low use), fires right up and runs real strong. I picked it up used and was planning on keeping it for the long-haul, but due to unforeseen circumstances I need cash more than the saw. $485 shipped (firm).
You need to pull the muffler and show a picture of the piston and cylinder, give a compression reading and it will be gone today. Good Luck!

Great price! If I weren't getting on a ferry to go pick one up today ...

Nice saw. I sent this ad to a friend. He's been dying to get a 72 but doesn't like the new saw price. Good luck

I don't have a functioning compression gauge at the moment or I would check. And I haven't had time to snap piston pics. And...I've had a TON of interest on this saw. I just logged on and have a backlog of messages in regards to it.

Sounds like Nate just bought himself another saw since I dilly-dallied too long. I've worked my way through all those interested and "in-line" at this point, and the saw is still for sale.

That said! I know I didn't put "PHO" in the main post, so I was going to ship bar and chain with it to Nate (since I imagine that's what he was expecting from the ad. I really want $485 shipped for the PHO, but I'll throw in the original 20" bar and a worn out chain with it if you'd like (20" bars seem to fit into the box better than the 24" shown in the pics).

Here are some more pictures. It will come with fluids drained and wiped down, but I can't take the time to do a deep clean at the moment. I'm pretty sure whoever gets it will be real happy with the condition!20160102_183024.jpg 20160102_183024.jpg 20160102_183041.jpg 20160102_183052.jpg 20160102_183115.jpg 20160102_183138.jpg

Haha. My mistake. I posted from work yesterday going off memory, thinking it was 13. Don't see an option to go back and edit the original post... so I'll just settle for looking like a fool I suppose

Latest posts

Back