• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell .404 chain, 0.063" gauge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Oregon brand I believe though the roll isn't marked. Either way it's good quality stuff, we have never carried cheap chain. Looks to be a semi chisel.
$3.50 a ft I'll make loops for free.

It's older stock so don't expect it to look brand new. It is new, but it's dusty, bit of surface rust in spots.

Have about 95ft or so.

Also have 2 near new loops of Stihl square ground that came in yesterday. I think for a 24" bar.

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
16 drivers in a foot I believe. I measured it a few days ago but I can't remember now. o_O

The chain is 0.063", I fixed the title.

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Depending on what is bought I may be able to eat the shipping. I can probably ship the two big loops on my dime. Just the single short loops, I can't promise I can ship for free as the shipping might be more than the chain price.

The money from these sales go toward wood that is donated to those in need. It helps to cover my fuel. I'm not lining my mattress with it!

Latest posts