• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 5/8 - 3/4 rig/ bull rope

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnum783

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking to buy some used or new 3/4 -5/8" stable braid or similar like rope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to buy some used or new 3/4 -5/8" stable braid or similar like rope.

Are you using it to pull trees over or just rig? I like the Stable Braid . 3/4 never gets used here it just sits in the box 5/8 may be more handy for you unless this is a pull line for whole trees specifically?

I use it for heavy rigging I have 1/2" and 9/16" already just looking for a third rope to have and would like to have a spare.

What size chunks are you dropping with the rope ?
Large pieces or at least want the ability to drop large pieces. I use the monster ABR rings and they will handle everything and anything you throw at them. I just am looking for another rope to have as an option. I was hoping someone would have a hank of 3/4" or 5/8" they were sick of looking at.

Large pieces or at least want the ability to drop large pieces. I use the monster ABR rings and they will handle everything and anything you throw at them. I just am looking for another rope to have as an option. I was hoping someone would have a hank of 3/4" or 5/8" they were sick of looking at.

Big heavy chunks require 3/4. I have one but I use it on rare occasion to pull whole trees over with the bucket truck. a double bowline will come out after that too.

Heck yeah it will. I used to have a hank of 3/4" and it met the bar of a 385xp and well now it's two. Now I want another one

Latest posts

Back