560 xpg ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope....the 560xp/xpg is not available in the USA..the Jonsered 2260 is the same saw and is available here but not sure if the WH is.

Send Spike60, TLandrum, or fordf150 a message they're JRed dealers.

Nope....the 560xp/xpg is not available in the USA..the Jonsered 2260 is the same saw and is available here but not sure if the WH is.

Send Spike60, TLandrum, or fordf150 a message they're JRed dealers.

Spike and Terry also are Husky dealers, but I don't think it helps regarding the 560xpg, the 2260WH likely is the closest you can get in the US - if you can? The 2260 is easy to find though.

The 560xp/xpg is very popular in Europe, and it is a pity they don't sell it in the US. Your question is a common one....

Spike and Terry also are Husky dealers, but I don't think it helps regarding the 560xpg, the 2260WH likely is the closest you can get in the US - if you can? The 2260 is easy to find though.

The 560xp/xpg is very popular in Europe, and it is a pity they don't sell it in the US. Your question is a common one....
My guess would be that with have the wrap option on the 562 the large bar mount makes more sense with longer bars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yeah it does and on the 555 as well. What's wrong with the larger studs?

Nothing really, but the 562 is heavier than the 560, and bulkier because of the higher air filter and cover. The large mount bars also are heavier in most cases.

We aren't talking about major differences though, so it mainly is a matter of "taste".

Latest posts

Back