• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 576xp Woods Lightened

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
2015 Husky 576xp with full wrap handle.
This saw had a battle with a tree and it lost a few fins off the cylinder (wood lightened, not ported lol). The brake handle is broken but I ran it like that as I used it primarily as a bucking saw.
I bought this saw to try one out as no one I knew had one to run and I had heard great things about them . I ran this saw the hottest of this summers temps and it never missed a beat. Well in no way has this saw disappointed me, rather I liked it a lot as it's the smoothest saw I've ever ran, so when I had a chance to buy another one that was new you all know what happened :).
Looking for $350 plus shipping PHO. I have a box ready and can have it shipped right out. I will also knock off $25 if you have a handle or want to order a standard one for it.
Thanks for looking,
Brett
20170901_143902.jpg

I will get them in a bit, it's most likely sold.
I didn't get any of my alerts on this thread or for the PM's I have now either.
If it's available still I'll post the other pictures I have right away.
Thanks.
No biggie, would be too good to pass up! It's pretty clean

More to come? Well get on it Brett, you know you can't tease us like that, sheeesh.lol
Hey Dustin, no teasing here, I sell them when I list them :p.
Getting ready to list the mmws 2166, want to buy it, I actually ran it lol.
She's a fun saw, but I've got one or two others I can use :).
Attachment.jpg Attachment.jpg

So no bushels of BS in trade? Bummer
Maybe in the form of commodities lol.
I'm surely more of a carnivore than a veggie head which I'm sure you already know Mark :barbecue:.
I'm actually eating some rare roast beef for a snack as we speak, it's like eating a nice leftover steak that's been sliced :sweet:, it was in the fridge and I couldn't resist, I'm sure you don't have that problem :p.

Ik ik, I've got a 2165 to resurrect before I buy anything else. But I want one haha
I had a very nice 2165, fun saw, another member had it last I knew.
very nice Brett , are the dolmar's/makita's stock ? is that a mmws sticker?
They all have poleman carbs on them.
The pretty 7910 is a miller mod saw and will come with a half wrap also.
The 6401 was ported by Randy as well as the poleman carb.
The other 7910 was previously Rich's personal saw, but has not been ported as far as I know, just MM and the carb for sure.
Looks like the blue Makita has a @Poleman sticker
That's right, sticker included with purchase lol.

Back