• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"93 F250 7.3 non-turbo FS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stihlguy

10 yo grandson using 024 Super
Reaction score
'93 Ford F250 7.3 non-turbo for sale - $1100 (Rome,Pa.)
For sale '93 Ford F250-7.3 non-turbo-5 spd manual- 4X4-manual hubs- new ex.. I started to scrap this truck(as per my son), while removing the doors, bumpers, grill, lites, etc., I had a battery charger attached to charge the 2 yo batteries(truck has been sitting), added some fuel, truck fired up, runs great, drove it around the property. Brakes, clutch,wipers, manual hubs, 4X4 all work. Again, truck is partially stripped, no title. Great for parts, woods or farm truck. The engine alone sells for $2k on car-part.com. I will continue to scrap it if no interest, but it runs and drives too nice. leave message @ five seven 0-two four 7-two zero seven 9 (249K miles)

Last edited:
'93 Ford F250 7.3 non-turbo for sale - $1100 (Rome,Pa.)
For sale '93 Ford F250-7.3 non-turbo-5 spd manual- 4X4-manual hubs- new ex.. I started to scrap this truck(as per my son), while removing the doors, bumpers, grill, lites, etc., I had a battery charger attached to charge the 2 yo batteries(truck has been sitting), added some fuel, truck fired up, runs great, drove it around the property. Brakes, clutch,wipers, manual hubs, 4X4 all work. Again, truck is partially stripped, no title. Great for parts, woods or farm truck. The engine alone sells for $2k on car-part.com. I will continue to scrap it if no interest, but it runs and drives too nice. leave message @ five seven 0-two four 7-two zero seven 9 (249K miles)

If you weren't on the wrong side of the country for me.....

How far into Pa fromOhio are you??

I am near the Cleveland area, but frequent near Cooksburgh (Forest Co, Pa)

Join oilburners.net

You will do good selling the truck off. The engine isn't quite worth that much but swapping in a 5 speed is usually something everybody wants to do, you can sell trans, clutch parts and so forth. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back