• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell A few more Stihl FG2 filing guides to sell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine in the mail today. It was packaged great and shipping was extremely fast. This guide is WELL built, just as you would expect with the stihl name on it. Thankyou Bill.

If you have 2 I am very interested. I seen you say your getting more around the first. If so just let me know. Thank you!

I'll take 3 for sure!!

Sounds good it will still be a few weeks before I have more in. I thought I would have themshortly after the first of the year but that is not going to occurr. I hate to be pessimistic but it might be Febuary 1st

Sounds good it will still be a few weeks before I have more in. I thought I would have themshortly after the first of the year but that is not going to occurr. I hate to be pessimistic but it might be Febuary 1st
Sounds good. Just let me know. Thanks!

I have more of the FG2 guides to sell the price remains the same $200 plus $10 shipping for one, $15 for two, and if you buy three or more I pay shipping1.JPG 2.JPG

Back