Add on wood boiler setup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mill

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi i just purchased a 1800sqft ranch that i had central air and a propane wall unit for hot water and heat installed and wanted to add a wood boiler to this setup as i get my wood for free.When the central air was installed i had a heatexchanger installed for the propane so im assuming i can tie into that but im not sure how.

Heres what im thinking of getting
Kerr Titan wood fired boiler Model 101-T. Was connected to hot water heating system but not used in years. Complete with controls and expansion tank

Im looking for 8-10hr burn times,just looking for heat not hot water
I would like a diagram of a setup with a dump zone and all as im not fimiliar with indoor boilers,but have installed 2 outdoor boilers at my work,any help would be great,mike

I can't help you with your question other than to tell you if no one here can help you, try **********, the guys in the "boiler room" seem to know their stuff.

I'll post a picture tomorrow of a diagram out of my manual for my wood fired boiler. I can't seem to find it right now.

thx, just hate to pay for propane when im getting for free

cant find any help between here and ********** ,anyone have full central boil plans that work for them,thanks

Back