• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold All original 064R for sale / trade towards 661R (pho) $800 + ride

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrigT262

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm selling a very nice all original 064R. This is a 1 owner saw that was used as a personal use fw saw. Very well maintained and never abused. No cracks or breaks or paint splatter. This is the 1st gen model with the non see through tank / handle. I purchased it from the original owner this spring and did the following repairs. New fuel / pulse lines, carb kit, 8 pin rim, (all oem) and basically broke it all down and did a thorough cleaning. The only blem is it has an am plugwire. (could'nt find a nos or used).
Compression is tight..(i'm thinking it was 170-175). Vacuum is good, idles oils revs perfect.
Looking for a straight sale or trade up towards minty 661R.
Txt works best for me if your interested. Brig @ 435 512 1075 N UT
stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 014.JPG stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 013.JPG stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 003.JPG stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 001.JPG stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 007.JPG stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 006.JPG Compression is
stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 009.JPG stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 008.JPG stihl 064 pic & tammy Ott 010.JPG
Asking $800 + ride.
shipping is fedex ground. Probably be $20

:sucks:It's a pretty impressive to own a one-owner saw that you bought from the previous owner. o_O......Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do." - Benjamin Franklin ...... hu? not sure what we are trying to say here ? ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF A FOOL : )

:sucks:It's a pretty impressive to own a one-owner saw that you bought from the previous owner. o_O......Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do." - Benjamin Franklin ...... hu? not sure what we are trying to say here ? ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF A FOOL : )

No sir, but thanks for asking! I'm not criticizing, condemning or complaining. I'm applying logic (albeit in a smartass manner) to point out an inaccurate statement.

Latest posts

Back