ameriquip 45ft for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lxt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
this lift is a great machine, new hyd. hoses, fittings, leveling cable,and boom pins. engine has been gone over 8.0 honda elec.start ground & from bucket. rotation is 360 deg. continuous. reason for sale. new towbehind by niftylift 56ft reach but very expensive. im asking 10,500.00/obo for the tow behind ameriquip. brandnew a similar lift costs about $25-30,000. great rental potential i always go with the machine though!!!! several other uses than just tree work!!

Last edited:
I`d post some pic`s but not familiar with how to do so to this site. I can email pic`s so if ya give me your email address ill send them to ya!!
Doug,LXT

Last edited:
well im just about ready to recieve my new lift, I dont need two if anyones looking for a good lift dont let this pass you by. bottom line, i need to sell to offset the monthly payment, but no ridiculous offers please!! when mid summer gets here I can afford to keep it! but summer goes by quick and when fall & winter arrive the funds get tight!! id keep the lift if i could!!!! but the state park contract i bid has trees a lil bigger than 45ft(actually a lot bigger) so no reasonable offer would be refused. if your thinking ive seen these lifts for less YOUR RIGHT! but those lifts are through rental co.`s and have been beaten, my lift has had some modifications for the tree bus. this lift is in well maintained shape hence the reason i was askin more. contact my email and i will get in touch with ya!! DOUG,LXT.................

Back