Another home made processor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking set up, but there is no way I would stand that close to a log being dropped in there with a hydraulic loader. The guy leans his head in there and the loader guy bangs the log against the infeed rolled inches from his head. Life is too short as it is, I don't need to tempt fate like that.

Nice looking set up, but there is no way I would stand that close to a log being dropped in there with a hydraulic loader. The guy leans his head in there and the loader guy bangs the log against the infeed rolled inches from his head. Life is too short as it is, I don't need to tempt fate like that.

AAHH you gotta die from something.

So long as he trusts the loader dude, that part don't worry me.
I'm thinking diffrent anyway. Circular saw, tree length and run from the loader.
1 person
I like his infeed sytem. Just need someway to make that last round land straight. Maybe a power roller in the bottom of the trough just to spin the round, inline with the trough?
Ken::cheers:

just needs a little common sense (stand back when the logs are flyin)

i think the wood is dropping to far. if it didnt fall as far it wouldnt get the chance to rotate around.

it is unfourtunate it takes two guys to do the job. it would be wild to rig one you can run from the loader seat. mabey you could build it on the frame of one of these: http://www.hahnmachinery.com/hsw110C.html

Back