Anybody near B-more want some free wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a line on a lot of Oak & Maple in Bowie. Trees are already on the ground, The guy will cut it to length & help w/ loading. PM me if interested.

Thats gold jerry, gold. Only be easier if delivered. someone has a great score.

Thats gold jerry, gold. Only be easier if delivered. someone has a great score.

If you've followed this thread, then you've seen how much "gold" I've offered to the masses...
I have yet to make a "love connection" for ANY of the wood.:confused:
If it wasn't all 40-60 miles away, I'd get most of it for myself.

Can't believe I love connection hasn't happened. Everyone likes free wood.

If only I was in Baltimore County.... Might be time to move!!! Free wood, free daily delivery!!!

FIREWOOD

Yeah, I saw this too, nice thought but:

1. I am not sure they would drive up to Jarrettsville

2. I do not think I could handle multiple loads on a consistant basis. I am having trouble keeping up with what I have now. :msp_scared:

Yeah, I saw this too, nice thought but:

1. I am not sure they would drive up to Jarrettsville

2. I do not think I could handle multiple loads on a consistant basis. I am having trouble keeping up with what I have now. :msp_scared:

I've been in touch w/ the guy, he's really looking for a drop-off spot in Towson... If I get something worked out & get him to come up our way, I'll PM you as we've discussed.

I've been in touch w/ the guy, he's really looking for a drop-off spot in Towson... If I get something worked out & get him to come up our way, I'll PM you as we've discussed.

Thanks Steve! I also have a buddy with a small tree business who is looking for a place to get rid of wood. He is in the city though. Up our way would cost him too much fuel. Maybe we can work something out woith him as well.

Thanks Steve! I also have a buddy with a small tree business who is looking for a place to get rid of wood. He is in the city though. Up our way would cost him too much fuel. Maybe we can work something out with him as well.

I have a 16' trailer w/ 2' sides. If schedules work out, we can run down there & pick it up.

Back