anyone made their own outside boiler?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklepanshovel

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I been looking at the different models & designs & wondering if anyone has made their own? looks like a good project but shouldnt be hard to build.

first of all no restrictions where I am. alot goes on no restrictions except in a few comunities with covenants to restrict people otherwise anything goes pretty much so, no min. setbacks, rural area only has a weekely paper & to get it you have to have it mailed as no delivery or stop by some local convience farm store to pick up a paper

I heat with either electric baseboard or free standing gas radiant heater with blower & kero heater, no place for a furnace & crawl space doesnt lend itself to installing one either. only options will be to install in attic or go with water baseboard or a radiator. attic is sounding best

so with the boiler being outside has anyone got any good ideas? or pros & cons of the different designs currently on the market?

I cant use wood inside house either as no chimney & smal house. going to remodel & add a few hundred square feet as money allows & just trying to get everything in order & if I can save a bundle on building my own I will.

I have quite a few questions from what I have seen & read. & even some concerning what I am designing in my head that I havent took time to sketch out

Thanks,
Randy

Back