Anyone tried carbide?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishhuntcutwood said:
Some folks here can get a little testy as well, but it's nothing someone with thick skin can't ignore.

Jeff

He did a good thing, he used Search. I just ignored him when he first posted his question at 2 am my time because I wasn`t going to explain the whole concept and all of it`s finer details when the info is already here. This may seem rude but I consider it equally as rude to just flop in here and start spewing questions, waiting for answers without first expending some of your own energy.

Last time I checked, the pay here sucked!

Russ

jokers said:
He did a good thing, he used Search. I just ignored him when he first posted his question at 2 am my time because I wasn`t going to explain the whole concept and all of it`s finer details when the info is already here. This may seem rude but I consider it equally as rude to just flop in here and start spewing questions, waiting for answers without first expending some of your own energy.

Last time I checked, the pay here sucked!

Russ

I agree, but someone being foolish, stupid, young, naive, or forgetful (me) is no reason to be a jerk. I'm always wondering why people think it's ok to say things on the 'net that would get their lights punched out, or get them ejected from whatever crowd they were hanging out with if they said it in person.

David B....distance gives boldness...ditto for anonymity. FWIW, 90% of these guys are great...have put up with my questions even my ignorance. I suggest using search when possible, asking when you need help, and sharing when YOU can help...and ignoring anyone who wants to be a jerk/

Diesel JD said:
David B....distance gives boldness...ditto for anonymity. FWIW, 90% of these guys are great...have put up with my questions even my ignorance. I suggest using search when possible, asking when you need help, and sharing when YOU can help...and ignoring anyone who wants to be a jerk/

Right on. As far as the distance thing goes, a funny thing happened on another forum once. One guy was screwing another guy on a sale from across the country. The screwed guy was patient for months, but finally said something about it on the forum. Turns out a mod and 3 other members lived in the same city as the screwer. He straightened up real quick! Was an amusing thread, for sure.

Anyone needs to know anything about 4 wheel drives, I can help. Or metal working as well. Anyone in the (Mex border) SoCal area?

Latest posts

Back