Anyone want to drive for???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justsaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does anyone want to drive (as in do not want to ship) to buy:

Large amount of :

1. Poulon 25 part saws and parts-used
There are some complete runners
2. Poulon 1800 parts saws and parts-used
There are some complete runners
3. Homelite 150 part saws and parts-used
4. Large amount of older 50cc and smaller Echo chainsaws- running usable
5. Other non Stihl, Husky, Dolmar stuff.

If interested post a reply here. I do not want to ship because it would be really expensive and I would prefer that the buyer see it in person before paying for it. If it is a running saw I would prefer they cut some wood. I am cleaning/sorting out my parts saws and it is a daunting task. If no local takers they will end up on EBay.

Being that I am not too far and am in Cambridge every once in a while, I'd thought I'd offer to snag up all the big Husky, Stihl, and Dolmar stuff that you don't want to get rid of.... :laugh:

Seriously though, if you've got any of the big three parts, let me know what you have.

One of these times I am down that way, I'll have to stop by to introduce myself and B.S. about some saws.

Take care
-Steve

Hello Freakingstang, if I decide to loosen the death grip on any big stuff I will let you know. I am clearing out most of the small stuff to make way for big stuff as it was getting thick out there. I am about 30 minutes from Cambridge on the west end of Zanesville. If you are heading out this way some day let me know and I will get you the relavant information. Always up for saw talk.

Are you sure you do not want to build yourself a monster Homelite 150?.:rock: You can bore out a Poulan 1800 all you want since they chrome the piston instead of the cylinder.:chainsaw:

Have a good one. Robert

Robert, Thanks for the PM

Do you have a air inlet screen (black plastic screen over the starter) for a mac double eagle 80, looks to be the same as the 10 -10 series.

Could also use some bucking spikes for an older 10-10 with a right hand start.

Thanks

Mike mandry said:
Robert, Thanks for the PM

Do you have a air inlet screen (black plastic screen over the starter) for a mac double eagle 80, looks to be the same as the 10 -10 series.

Could also use some bucking spikes for an older 10-10 with a right hand start.

Thanks

Mike, I do not have any Mac parts for sale. I consume every last piece that I find as they are not easy for me to find around here.
Thanks, Robert

I may be interested in the Poulan stuff. More so, I may be interested in meeting some locals for a steak and beer bullchat session while negotiating the Poulan stuff. Any takers?

I'd be interested in parts saws/rebuilders for some uncle/nephew weekend projects. Kind of a "keep handing me beers as we build a saw, and you can have it once it runs. See your dad about a chain, though..."

What range are we talking in regards to volume and pricing? PMs are cool.

Bob

I will post some pictures and more details on what is left. I still have an embarrassing amount of these saws.:D I do not not drink alcohol or eat steak but I do talk saws, sometimes I talk to and or at the saws as well. I will get you details ASAP. Thanks, Robert

Photos of the Poulan 25s. The 5 with the bars and chains run and are usable. What is in the photo is all I have left. There will be a couple of more bars but no other chain. $225.00 If I find more parts I will include them.

Last edited:
Hey Justsaws I Just live up the road a little I would like to know about the Echos and the older stuff.

Back